Howard's original blend of beeswax, carnauba wax, mineral oil and orange oil is the perfect product to enhance the natural beauty and depth of grain in all woods, finished and unfinished. Feed-N-Wax was developed as the perfect follow-up to Restor-A-Finish for maintaining the newly restored finish. Contains no silicone or linseed oils. Not intended for food-prep surfaces.
Feed-N-Wax Wood Polish & Conditioner is ideal for enhancing the natural depth of grain, while providing added protection and luster to furniture, antiques, and cabinets. Feed-N-Wax helps introduce conditioning oils that “feed” the wood while providing a protective coating of beeswax and carnauba wax. Feed-N-Wax can be used on finished or unfinished wood to help preserve and keep the wood from drying out, fading, or even cracking. Feed-N-Wax should be used whenever the piece looks faded or dry, usually every 3 to 6 months.
- Enhances the natural beauty and depth of grain in finished and unfinished wood
- Prevents drying and deterioration of all wood finishes
- Polishes all wood surfaces to a soft luster with a protective coating of carnauba wax and beeswax
- Use Feed-N-Wax after Restor-A-Finish to maintain the newly restored finish
- For food-prep surfaces, use Howard Butcher Block Conditioner or Cutting Board Oil