Available in fabric; see 1408 group, or leather 1409 group
• Power mechanisms allow you to smoothly recline to any position with the touch of a button. The
604P power buttons are conveniently backlit and located along the rim of each cup holder.
• Optional power headrest mechanisms allow you to adjust the headrests with the touch of
a button. Two power buttons allow you to operate the reclining and headrest mechanisms
independently. A single USB port is included on each power button control.
• The 604P and 64PH consoles feature two cup holders, a storage compartment, and a
• Safety locks prevent gliding furniture from gliding while reclining.
• Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways.
A Home button is included on
power headrest styles. The Home
button returns the headrest and
footrest to their original positions.