Classic Lumbar Rocker is built with comfort and quality to keep you Rockin'!
Made in the USA using the same construction technique as was used back in 1924 when the Troutman Chair company was founded. The Troutman Chair company stamps the Troutman Chair logo on the arm brace which is attached to the arms on each rocker to identify their quality product. They feel a sense of pride in knowing that they are seeing to the continuation of a true southern tradition; promoting rocking on the porch and manufacturing rockers the time honored quality way of old master craftsman.
Construction NO GLUE! 24 Pair of Hands Craft each Troutman chair.
- Solid Hardwoods
- Mortise and Tenon Construction, Shaker Techniques, interlocking joinery and swelled joint construction
- Back Height from floor to top of knob - 46 1/2"”
- Double Scooped Seat Height 16 1/2” at rest
- Seat 23” at the widest point and 18 3/4” Deep
- Arms 3 1/8” Wide Splayed to give more inside room in the chair
- Inside Arm Dimension widest point at front 20” back 17”
- Dimension front to back 31” Widest Point 26 ¾”